- Needs Back Up Light Switch
- Coolant thermostat housing leaking and needs to be replaced. Coolant was 1 gallon low causing car to run hotter than normal. *Needs thermostat housing and recommend thermostat as well. Recommend coolant flush due to age/mileage
- THERMOSTAT HOUSING – Remove and Replace – Base – [Includes: Drain, refill and bleed system.]
- BG Universal Cooling System Cleaner is a revolutionary formulation with amazingly safe and effective cleaning capabilities. It removes tough organic deposits that result from oil fouling, grease and glycol oxidation residues-yet contains no harsh chemicals. The BG CT2 then installs new 50/50 coolant into a vehicles cooling system while simultaneously removing the old, spent coolant.
- BACK-UP LIGHT SWITCH – Remove and Replace – Standard Trans
ELIZABETH J. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/25/2018