CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-29T22:01:47+00:002009 Audi A4 CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-29T22:01:47+00:00
- The BG Power Steering Service removes residues from the entire steering system, ensuring smooth, quiet operation while preventing leaks, sticking, and wear of parts.
- The entire brake system is inspected for leaks, master cylinder corrosion, worn pneumatic parts, harmful varnish build-up, broken or rusted bleeder valves, worn rotors and drums and air in the brake lines. All old brake fluid is replaced with BG Heavy Duty DOT 4 Brake Fluid. The result is a longer lasting, more efficient and safer braking system.
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace – Both – [Includes: Transfer Spring (where necessary). DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Changed Motor Oil & Replaced Filter, Added Synthetic Motor Oil, Lube Chassis(where applicable), Check and Top Off all Fluid Levels, Check Brakes, Chassis, Suspension and Overall Condition of Vehicle
- Rotate tires and adjust tire pressure as needed. (includes TPMS reset where applicable)
- Complimentary Tire Rotation
Andrew S. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/29/2021