- Changed Motor Oil and Replaced Filter, Added Synthetic Motor Oil, Lube Chassis(where applicable), Check and Top Off all Fluid Levels, Check Brakes, Chassis, Suspension and Overall Condition of Vehicle
- Rotate tires and adjust tire pressure as needed. (includes TPMS reset where applicable)
- Complimentary Tire Rotation
- FUEL FILTER – Remove and Replace – RWD – [Includes: Bleed System on Diesel Engines.]
- Replace Front Rotors, Pack Wheel Bearings (where applicable), Replace Brake Pads and Install BG Stop Squeal, Clean and Lube Sliders and Hardware with BG Brake Lube, and Perform BG Brake Fluid System Flush. *BG Brake Service is backed by the Lifetime BG Protection Plan if the initial service is performed within 75,000 miles. To maintain coverage, get a BG Brake Service every 30,000 miles.
John W. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/8/2018