- Check loss of brake pedal
- Replace brake line from front port on master cylinder to ABS pump .
- The entire brake system is inspected for leaks, master cylinder corrosion, worn pneumatic parts, harmful varnish build-up, broken or rusted bleeder valves, worn rotors and drums and air in the brake lines. All old brake fluid is replaced with BG Heavy Duty DOT 4 Brake Fluid. The result is a longer lasting, more efficient and safer braking system.
- Changed Motor Oil & Replaced Filter, Added Synthetic Blended Motor Oil, Lube Chassis(where applicable), Check and Top Off all Fluid Levels, Check Brakes, Chassis, Suspension and Overall Condition of Vehicle
- Rotate tires and adjust tire pressure as needed. (includes TPMS reset where applicable)
- Complimentary Tire Rotation
Nick V. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/20/2023